These Terms of Conditions, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us to our clients through this website, https://dlbookstore.com/ (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site.
1. AGREEMENT ACCEPTANCE. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Conditions when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site.
2. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS. In these Terms of Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Contract” means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods;
“Goods” means the books or stationaries sold by Us through Our Site;
“Order” means your order for Goods;
“Order Confirmation” means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
“Order Number” means the reference number for your Order; and
“We/Us/Our” means DL Bookstore.
3. GOODS, PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
3.1 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods, Please note, however, the following:
3.1.1 Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
3.1.2 Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary due to the nature of the Goods sold through Our Site, there may be up to a 5% variance in the size and/or weight of those Goods between the actual Goods and the description.
3.2 We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock indications are provided on Our Site, however such indications may not be always accurate.
3.3 Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods, for example, to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods.
3.4 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every day. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed
3.5 All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 5 days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
3.6 In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
3.7 Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
4. ORDERS – HOW CONTRACTS ARE FORMED
4.1 Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
4.2 If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give Us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
4.3 No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
4.4 Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
4.4.1 Your Order Number;
4.4.2 Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
4.4.3 Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
4.4.4 Estimated delivery date(s);
4.5 In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 5 days.
4.6 Any refunds will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method.
5. PAYMENT. Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process. Your chosen payment method will not be charged until We dispatch your Goods. We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site; Cash upon pickup, TigoPesa, +255 654 013 284 and Airtel Money, +255 787 163 013, and NMB BANK A/C: 40810074370
6. DELIVERY. All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the Goods to your chosen delivery address, we will leave a note informing you that the Goods have been returned to our premises with instructions for arranging re-delivery. If you do not collect the Goods or arrange for re-delivery, we will contact you to ask for further instructions. We may charge you for storage costs and for re-delivery. Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you
7. FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS. We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact Us at Reteti Street, Sanawari, Arusha, Tanzania as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement.
8. CANCELLING AND RETURNING GOODS. If you are a consumer or business, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Order Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed. You may also cancel for any reason before We send the Order Confirmation. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off period. You may do so via email and telephone. Please use the following details; +255-787-163-013 or [email protected]. In each case, provide Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number.
9. EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE). We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control.
10. COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK. We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint. If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways; s[email protected] or +255-787-163-013.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Effective Date: December 13, 2021